Shriram SEPL composites (SSC) is dedicated to product and system engineering. It is one of the key reasons why SSC continues to be the industry leader for over 15 years in the field, offering a variety of essential services and solutions to the Water, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Sectors.
Shriram SEPL composites (SSC), with its strong and dedicated technical services department, providestotal engineering services, starting at the early stages of the project. Full technical support is provided including the advice and the best solutions for special/critical cases, which may arise in GRP piping system or other piping system.
Every project is scrutinized for all necessary engineering inputs. Detailed engineering is carried out taking into account all possible loading the pipeline is expected to experience when it is put into use. Experienced engineers deal with every project for critical evaluation and optimum design to ensure proper performance of the piping system.
SSC provides the following list of Engineering Services to its customers.
1. Hydraulic & Surge Analysis
SSC undertakes the hydraulic & surge analysis for GRP pipelines as per the client’s requirement. SSC has the capability to carry out the Surge analysis using “KY Pipe” software for steady and transient cases.
2. GRP Pipe Stress Analysis
Complete Stress Analysis of the piping system using the latest available software (CAESAR II) can be done. SSC’s rich experience in this field will help in providing the customer with the most economical and cost effective design of the piping system taking in to consideration all related project conditions. The analysis is done using International GRP Piping Standards.
3. Design Verification of Underground GRP Piping in accordance with AWWA M45 Std.
4. Design of Aboveground GRP Piping supports
5. Thrust block Location & Dimensioning for underground GRP Pipelines
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNICAL SERVICES
Shriram SEPL Composites (SSC) has been managing large-scale mega-projects all over the country for the last 15 years. SSC has gained valuable field experience and acquired the valuable industry knowledge.The key is careful planning, organisation and management of resources. With this understanding, SSC works in partnership with clients, successfully installing products on time while exceeding their expectations.
Today, SSC offers a full complement of project management and technical support services, which will ensure your project is completed safely, effectively and to the highest quality standards. SSC’s highly qualified engineers and technical experts use their skills, tools and techniques to actively assist clients throughout all stages of project execution. Some of the benefits include:
- On site assistance
- Shorter communication time
- Improvements to organisational and personal workflow
- Faster action and reaction to problem solving
The project management and technical support services teams have combined responsibility for handling all customer communications, requirements and requests, including:
- Developing the overall project execution plan
- Monitoring progress through project milestones
- Handling requests for changes and variations
- Attending site, client and end user meetings
- Providing computer aided design services including isometrics and construction drawings
- Utilising material take-off from client’s layout or isometric drawings
- Installing product qualification programs according to international standards
- Managing installation queries and site technical assistance
- Handling technical documentation and end user submittals
- Developing specifications reviews and product selection
- Overseeing product design and custom made composite solutions
- Checking design calculations and verifications
SITE SUPERVISION & TRAINING SERVICES
SSC offers a full range of professional field assistance services carefully designed to ensure that the installation is executed strictly in accordance with SSC’s recommendations and method statements so that the project is completed on time, on budget, and meets all necessary regulations and quality standards
Closely working with clients field managers / engineers, SSC’s highly experienced personnel can effectively control and supervise every aspect of your project from commissioning to completion:
- Installation, jointing and pipe laying activities
- Supervising the pipe installation
- Failure analysis
- Field testing and commission assistance
The process starts with an initial visit to your site to brief and demonstrate the handling and jointing procedures of your chosen product, before deploying a specialist site crew to carry out the jointing. Afterwards SSC’s team can provide continuous supervision and technical assistance, all of which provides a number of benefits:
- Ensures the correct execution of construction projects
- Assures the quality, functioning and standard conformity of materials, equipment and systems
- Enhances safety on site
- Helps to quickly reach project goals
SSC also offers training and certification programs at its dedicated in-house facility. Here our personnel receive expert training and certification in pipe handling and pipe jointing which comply with the most up to date international standards.